List of Shiny Pokémon编辑
Shiny Pokémon were released on following days:
- March 24th, 2017 – The first available Shiny Pokémon in the game – Shiny Magikarp and Gyarados began appearing. 
- It might be reference to original game series as Shiny Gyarados, located at the Lake of Rage, was the Pokémon used to introduce Trainers to shiny Pokémon.
- August 9th, 2017 – Shiny Pikachu and its evolutionary line began appearing on the first day of the Pokémon GO Park event, in Yokohama, Japan.
- October 20th, 2017 – Shiny Sableye began appearing on the first day of the Halloween event of 2017.
- October 26th, 2017 – Shiny Duskull and its evolutionary line began to appear six days into the event. 
- October 31st, 2017 – Shiny Shuppet and its evolutionary line began to appear 11 days into the event.
- December 8th, 2017 – Shiny Mawile and Absol began being available to catch in Raid Battle Bonus Challange, after main release of Hoenn-region Pokémon.
- December 21st, 2017 – Shiny Snorunt and its evolutionary line began appearing along with release twenty Water and Ice-type Pokémon from Hoenn region and Delibird.
- January 24th, 2018 – Shiny Aron and its evolutionary line began appearing along with release of Ground and Rock-type Pokémon from Hoenn region.
- February 8th, 2018 – Shiny Swablu and its evolutionary line began appearing along with release of Flying and Dragon-type Pokémon from Hoenn region.
- February 14th, 2018 – Shiny Luvdisc became available to catch in wild with the beginning of the Valentine's Day event.
- February 16th, 2018 – Shiny Poochyena and its evolutionary line became available to obtain with the start of Lunar New Year event.
- February 24th, 2018 – Shiny Dratini and its evolutionary line began appearing on the February Community Day.
- March 16th, 2018 – Shiny Lugia was made available to be caught in Raid Battle Bonus Challange with the second temporal release of it as a Legendary Raid Boss.
- Shiny Lugia is the first Shiny Legendary Pokémon available in the game.
- March 25th, 2018 – Shiny Bulbasaur and its evolutionary line became available to capture on the March Community Day.
- March 22nd, 2018 – Shiny Magby, Togepi, Wynaut and their families were released with the beginning of the Eggstravaganza.
- March 31st, 2018 – Shiny Murkrow became available to capture with the start of April Fools' Day.
- April 15th, 2018 – Shiny Mareep and its evolutionary line became available to capture on the April Community Day.
- April 23rd, 2018 – Shiny Wailmer and its evolutionary line became available to capture with the start of the Earth Day event.
- May 1st, 2018 – Shiny Makuhita and Meditite, along with their evolutionary lines, became available to capture with the start of the Battle Showdown event.
- May 19th, 2018 – Shiny Charmander and its evolutionary line became available to capture on the May Community Day.
- May 19th, 2018 – Shiny Ho-Oh was made available to be caught in Raid Battle Bonus Challenge with the its second temporal release as a Legendary Raid Boss.
- It is the second, after Lugia, Shiny Legendary Pokémon available in the game.
- May 24th, 2018 – Shiny Kabuto, Omanyte and Aerodactyl with their evolutionary lines were released with the start of the Adventure Week event.
- June 7th, 2018 – Shiny Kyogre and Shiny Shellder with its evolutionary line became available to capture with the beginning of the Water Festival event.
- June 16th, 2018 – Shiny Larvitar and its evolutionary line became available to capture on the June Community Day.
- A shiny Pokémon may not appear shiny to nearby Trainers.
- Shiny Pokémon cannot be batch-transferred, and Trainers will be notified if they try to transfer them.
- Shiny Pokémon remains shiny after being evolved.
- Also Pokémon cannot become shiny via evolving non-shiny one.
- In the main Pokémon series, the Gold and Silver versions were the first games to introduce shiny Pokémon.
- Unlike the case with seeing regular Pokémon in the Gym, seeing Shiny Pokémon in the Gym for the first time, before capturing them, won't unlock the Pokémon's shiny form switches in Pokédex summary page.
- There are also no file assets for form switches of only-seen Shiny Pokémon in Pokédex.
- Registering a shiny Pokémon will also register the non-shiny form to the Pokédex, if the Pokémon was not previously registered.
- During the Halloween event in 2017, there were shiny forms of Gastly family members added to game data, although they weren't released to be caught in gameplay. 
- Along with each release of selected Pokémon from Hoenn region, there are added to game data all of the sprites for shiny forms of respective Pokémon. 
- Along with releases of new Legendary Raid Bosses, assets for Shiny Forms of these Legendary Pokémon are also added to the game, but none of them were released so far.
- Shiny Zapdos was temporally available from Raid Battle due to game creators' mistake.
- The most of available Shiny Pokémon come from Hoenn region.
- Between April 7th and 10th, players started noticing that 2D sprites of Kanto- and Johto-region Pokémon had changed, thus they started speculating that during the Kanto Celebration event some or even more of shiny variants of these Kanto Pokémon might be released. 
- Moreover, Reddit user u/Chrales through the data-mining found and revealed that in fact plenty of 2D sprites for shiny variants of Kanto- and Johto-region Pokémon had been added to the game server. However none of these Shiny Pokémon had their in-game 3D models added by that time. 
- Despite all of these 2D sprites of Shiny Pokémon being added to the game, none of Pokémon had their shiny variant released during the Kanto Celebration event.
- On each Community Day there is significantly higher chance to encounter shiny form of featured Pokémon that generally spawns more often during this event.
- Research estimates that there was a 1 in 22.7 chance of capturing a Shiny Pikachu during the first Community Day.
- ↑ Shiny Magikarp Spotted!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2017-03-28.
- ↑ Just caught a shiny Duskull. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2017-10-31.
- ↑ Shiny Shuppet is out!. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2017-11-01.
- ↑ Gastly family shiny 3D assets. "/r/TheSilphRoad."
- ↑ gen3 sprites with all shinies !/r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved 2017-12-11.
- ↑ It seems a decent amount of the sprites have changed shades of color. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2018-04-20.
- ↑ u/Chrales all gen1 and gen2 new shiny pokémon added. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2018-04-20.
- ↑ Estimating Community Day's Boosted Shiny Rate. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2018-02-25.