Zubat is a Poison, Flying-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves into Golbat when fed with 25 candies and its final evolution form is Crobat.
| Zubat - Bat Pokémon
| Zubat remains quietly unmoving in a dark spot during the bright daylight hours. It does so because prolonged exposure to the sun causes its body to become slightly burned.
Zubat is the part of a three-member family.
- Zubat was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Zubat is 571, however it can reach 619, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between October 26th and November 1st, 2016, Zubat's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Halloween 2016.
- From July 6th, 2016 to February 16th, 2017, Zubat used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- From December 18th, 2018 to February 13th, 2019, Zubat used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Between July 25th and August 1st, 2019, Zubat was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Team GO Rocket Disruption.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Zubat's CP was 2,251. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 381 and 476 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Shiny form of Zubat was released with the beginning of the Team GO Rocket Disruption on July 25th, 2019.
- Zubat page, on the official Pokédex website
- Zubat article, on the Pokémon Wiki