Zangoose is a Normal-type region-exclusive Pokémon from Hoenn region. It does not evolve into nor from any other Pokémon.
| Zangoose - Cat Ferret Pokémon
| Memories of battling its archrival Seviper are etched into every cell of Zangoose's body. This Pokémon adroitly dodges attacks with incredible agility.
Zangoose is the part of a one-member family.
- Zangoose was released with the main release of Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 8th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Zangoose is 2,072, however it can reach 2,245, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Zangoose is currently a region-exclusive Pokémon of the Eastern Hemisphere (including Europe, Asia and Australia).
- Zangoose was originally region-exclusive Pokémon of the Western Hemisphere (including the Americas and Africa).
- Zangoose and Seviper swapped regions on January 5th, 2018.
- Zangoose and Seviper share status of region-exlusive Pokémon as they are well known for their ongoing feud against each other from other games and media of Pokémon franchise.
- Zangoose page, on the official Pokédex website
- Zangoose article, on the Pokémon Wiki