The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Wurmple - Worm Pokémon|
|Using the spikes on its rear end, Wurmple peels the bark off trees and feeds on the sap that oozes out. This Pokémon's feet are tipped with suction pads that allow it to cling to glass without slipping.|
Wurmple is the part of a five-member family.
Party hat Wurmple cannot evolve.
- Wurmple was released with the main release of Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 8th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Wurmple is 495, however it can reach 536, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between April 2nd and April 9th, 2019, Wurmple's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Bug Out.
- From December 8th, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Wurmple used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Between January 2nd, 2020 and January 16th, 2020, Wurmple was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Hatchathon 2020.
- Shiny form of Wurmple was released with the start of Hatchathon 2020 on January 2nd, 2020.
- However, party hat Wurmple cannot evolve. Therefore the shiny Wurmple evolution was not available until the end of event.
- Unlike any other branched evolution families in the game, evolution of Wurmple into either Silcoon or Cascoon is completely random and there is no trick, condition nor easter egg for it.
- Wurmple wearing party hat, seen on the New Year 2018 loading screen, was highly anticipated costume by the player community.
- It became an actual costume for this Pokémon and its sprite was added to the game network traffic on the December 11th, 2019.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Wurmple article, on the Pokémon Wiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.