Wooper is a Water, Ground-type Pokémon from Johto region. It can evolve into Quagsire when fed 50 candies.
| Wooper - Water Fish Pokémon
| Wooper usually lives in water. However, it occasionally comes out onto land in search of food. On land, it coats its body with a gooey, toxic film.
Wooper is the part of a two-member family.
- Wooper was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Wooper is 550, however it can reach 596, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Wooper's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2017.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Wooper's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2018.
- From February 16th, 2017 to May 10th, 2017, Wooper used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- From July 7th, 2017 to December 8th, 2017, Wooper used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Wooper was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza 2017.
- Wooper page, on the official Pokédex website
- Wooper article, on the Pokémon Wiki