Wingull is a Water, Flying-type Pokémon from the Hoenn region. It evolves into Pelipper when fed 50 candies.
| Wingull - Seagull Pokémon
| Wingull has the habit of carrying prey and valuables in its beak and hiding them in all sorts of locations. This Pokémon rides the winds and flies as if it were skating across the sky.
Wingull is the part of a two-member family.
Shiny Wingull Pokédex candy
- Wingull was released with the release of sky-theme, Hoenn-region Pokémon on February 9th, 2018.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Wingull is 656, however it can reach 710, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Wingull's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2018.
- Between September 1st and 2nd, 2018, Wingull's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Pokémon GO Safari Zone in Yokosuka.
- Between August 6th and August 12th, 2019, Wingull's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Yokohama Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- From February 9th, 2018 to December 18th, 2018, Wingull used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Wingull was hatching more often from 5-km eggs, during the result of Legendary Week from March 5th to March 16th, 2018.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Wingull was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza 2018.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Wingull was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Water Festival.
- As a 1st tier Raid Boss, Wingull's CP is 2,583. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge is 437 and 546 when encountered Pokémon is boosted by weather.
- Shiny form of Wingull was released with the beginning of the Safari Zone in Yokosuka on August 29th, 2018.
- Wingull page, on the official Pokédex website
- Wingull article, on the Pokémon Wiki