Wigglytuff is a Normal, Fairy-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Jigglypuff after being fed with 50 candies and it is final evolution form of Igglybuff.
| Wigglytuff - Balloon Pokémon
| Wigglytuff has large, saucerlike eyes. The surfaces of its eyes are always covered with a thin layer of tears. If any dust gets in this Pokémon's eyes, it is quickly washed away.
Wigglytuff is the part of a three-member family.
- Wigglytuff was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Wigglytuff is 1,651, however it can reach 1,789, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between February 8th and February 15th, 2017, Wigglytuff's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Valentine's Day event.
- Between April 16th and April 23rd, 2019, Wigglytuff's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Eggstravaganza event.
- Wigglytuff was available in field research: "Make 5 Great throws in a row." during November, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 825.
- Shiny form of Wigglytuff was released with the beginning of the Eggstravaganza on April 16th, 2019.