GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
What Lies beneath the Mask?
Catch 40 Ghost-type Pokémon
Make 9 Curveball Throws
Use 49 Berries to help catch Pokémon
Catch 40 Ghost-type Pokémon
Catch 9 different species of Ghost-type Pokémon
Make 49 Great Throws
Professor Willow dialogue
- OoOoOo... There’s a chill in the air... Can you feel it, TRAINER?
- Seems like I’ve been getting goosebumps every few minutes lately! Is it just drafty, or are all the Ghost-type Pokémon we’ve been seeing somehow involved?
- Either way, I think we’re in for another adventure! Whatever happens, we’ll face it together.
- Speaking of faces, I’ve noticed a lot of Yamask in the area lately.
- I’ve been hoping to do some research on it and other Ghost-type Pokémon, so it seems like now’s the time.
- Mind lending me a hand, Trainer?
- Ah—a Yamask AND a Duskull!
- I recently had an encounter with a Duskull that seemed creepy at first but ended up being quite heartwarming.
- It was a lovely reminder not to judge a Pokémon by its...well, skull, I suppose!
- Now, about that Yamask.
- Known as the Spirit Pokémon, Yamask is said to wander through ruins by night carrying a mask that was once its human face.
- A rather melancholy existence, if true, wouldn’t you say?
- What must it feel like to carry around a mask of your former self? No offense to Yamask, but I hope I never have to find out firsthand.
- Did you know that Yamask found in Galar are different than those found in Unova?
- Perhaps you’ll come across one while you’re out conducting research.
- I wonder just how these Yamask differ. Let’s go find out!
- Wow, a Galarian Yamask!
- Unlike Yamask first found in Unova, Galarian Yamask carries a slab rather than a mask.
- It’s said that the slab bears cursed engravings and possesses Yamask itself. Talk about spooky!
- Oh, and you’ve encountered a Banette, too! Did you know that Banette is said to be a doll that became a Pokémon through the power of its grudge toward the child that disowned it?
- I wouldn’t want to be that kid, that’s for sure!
- Between Galarian Yamask’s slab, Banette’s puppet body, and all the Pokémon in costumes walking around, it feels like the spook factor’s turned way up at the moment!
- Even so, I’d still like to learn more about Ghost-type Pokémon.
- Come on, Trainer—let’s get back out there!
- Looks like we’re coming up on the last stretch of our research here, Trainer. And hey, it looks like you found yourself an Alolan Marowak!
- Did you know that the bones used by some Marowak belonged to their mothers?
- In fact, Cubone—which evolves into Marowak—is even said to wear the skull of its mother.
- When Cubone evolves into Alolan Marowak, its mother’s regrets protect it like a vengeful spirit.
- Hmm. Between Alolan Marowak, Banette, and Yamask, we’ve witnessed the power of quite a few spirits, haven’t we?
- Try as I might to explain why Ghost-type Pokémon seem spooky, sometimes I just come up blank. But that won’t stop me from continuing to try!
- After all, I always feel like I learn a bit more about myself when I’m studying Pokémon. You know what I mean?
- Anyway, I think we’re more than due some rest and treats after all that research. See you next time, TRAINER!