Weepinbell is a Grass, Poison-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Bellsprout after being fed with 25 candies and it can evolve into Victreebel when fed with 100 candies.
| Weepinbell - Flycatcher Pokémon
| Weepinbell has a large hook on its rear end. At night, the Pokémon hooks on to a tree branch and goes to sleep. If it moves around in its sleep, it may wake up to find itself on the ground.
Weepinbell is the part of a three-member family.
- Weepinbell was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Weepinbell is 1,381, however it can reach 1,496, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between May 5th and May 9th, 2017, Weepinbell's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Grass Weekend.
- Between March 19th and March 26th, 2019, Weepinbell's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Equinox.
- Weepinbell is available in field research: "Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokémon." since May, 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 690.