Weedle is a Bug, Poison-type Pokémon from the Kanto region. It can evolve into Kakuna when fed 12 candies and its final evolution form is Beedrill.
| Weedle - Hairy Bug Pokémon
| Weedle has an extremely acute sense of smell. It is capable of distinguishing its favorite kinds of leaves from those it dislikes just by sniffing with its big red proboscis (nose).
Weedle is the part of a three-member family.
- Weedle was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Weedle is 391, however it can reach 423, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between April 2nd and April 9th, 2019, Weedle's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Bug Out.
- From July 6th, 2016 to February 16th, 2017, Weedle used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Weedle is one of the Pokémon that Ditto can appear as in wild.
- Weedle page, on the official Pokédex website
- Weedle article, on the Pokémon Wiki