Wartortle is a Water-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Squirtle after being fed 25 candies and it can evolve into Blastoise when fed 100 candies.
| Wartortle - Turtle Pokémon
| Its tail is large and covered with a rich, thick fur. The tail becomes increasingly deeper in color as Wartortle ages. The scratches on its shell are evidence of this Pokémon's toughness as a battler.
Wartortle is the part of a three-member family.
Shiny Wartortle Pokédex entry
- Wartortle was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Wartortle is 1,275, however it can reach 1,382, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between December 25th, 2016 and January 3rd, 2017, Wartortle's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Holiday 2016.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Wartortle's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2017.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Wartortle's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2018.
- Between August 23rd and August 30th, 2019, around water, Wartortle's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2019.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Wartortle's CP was 4,503. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 850 and 1,063 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Shiny form of Wartortle was released during the seventh Community Day on July 8th, 2018.