Wailmer is a Water-type Pokémon from Hoenn region. It evolves into Wailord when fed 400 candies.
| Wailmer - Ball Whale Pokémon
| Wailmer's nostrils are located above its eyes. This playful Pokémon loves to startle people by forcefully snorting out seawater it stores inside its body out of its nostrils.
Wailmer is the part of a two-member family.
- Wailmer was released with the release of aquatic-theme, Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 21st, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Wailmer is 1,258, however it can reach 1,363, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between April 22nd and April 30th, 2018, Wailmer's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Earth Day 2018.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Wailmer's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2018.
- Between July 14th and July 15th, 2018, Wailmer's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Pokémon GO Fest 2018.
- Between June 13th and June 16th, 2019, Wailmer's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Chicago Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- Between August 6th and August 12th, 2019, Wailmer's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Yokohama Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- Since December 21st, 2017, Wailmer can be hatched from 2-km Eggs with a 838 of maximal CP.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Wailmer's CP was 3,369. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 838 and 1,048 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Wailmer was available in field research: "Use 3 Berries to help catch Pokémon." during Water Festival 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 629.
- Wailmer was also available in field research: "Hatch 2 Eggs." during October, 2018.
- Shiny form of Wailmer was released with the beginning of the Earth Day on April 22nd, 2018.
- Along with Magikarp, Swablu and Meltan, Wailmer is the Pokémon in the game that needs 400 candies to evolve which is the largest amount of candies to evolve in the game.
- Wailmer page, on the official Pokédex website
- Wailmer article, on the Pokémon Wiki