Voltorb is an Electric-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves into Electrode when fed 50 candies.
| Voltorb - Ball Pokémon
| Voltorb was first sighted at a company that manufactures Poké Balls. The link between that sighting and the fact that this Pokémon looks very similar to a Poké Ball remains a mystery.
Voltorb is the part of a two-member family.
- Voltorb was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Voltorb is 865, however it can reach 937, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between July 4th and July 7th, 2019, Voltorb's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Dortmund Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- From July 6th, 2016 to December 21st, 2017, Voltorb used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Voltorb is available in field research: "Make 5 Nice Throws." since April, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 432.
- Voltorb page, on the official Pokédex website
- Voltorb article, on the Pokémon Wiki