Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
With the arrival of night, Volbeat emits light from its tail. It communicates with others by adjusting the intensity and flashing of its light. This Pokémon is attracted by the sweet aroma of Illumise.
- Volbeat's cry
Volbeat is part of a one-member family.
- Volbeat was released on the release of Hoenn-region Sky-themed Pokémon on February 9th, 2018.
- It is available only in Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Shiny form of Volbeat was released on the Buddy Up on April 21st, 2020.
|In wild since 2018 Feb 9|
|1,012||native 2-km Eggs since 2020 Oct 19
Increased chance/Previously in:
|Tier 1 CP 5,206
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Send 3 Gifts to friends: Valentine's Day 2021
Take a snapshot of your buddy: Buddy Up
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Volbeat article, on the Pokémon Wiki