Vigoroth is a Normal-type Pokémon from Hoenn region. It evolves from Slakoth after being fed with 25 candies and it can evolve into Slaking when fed with 100 candies.
| Vigoroth - Wild Monkey Pokémon
| Vigoroth is always itching and agitated to go on a wild rampage. It simply can't tolerate sitting still for even a minute. This Pokémon's stress level rises if it can't be moving constantly.
Vigoroth is the part of a three-member family.
- Vigoroth was released with the main release of Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 8th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Vigoroth is 1,687, however it can reach 1,827, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Shiny form of Vigoroth was released during the eighteenth Community Day on June 8th, 2019.
- Vigoroth page, on the official Pokédex website
- Vigoroth article, on the Pokémon Wiki