Venusaur is a Grass, Poison-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Ivysaur after being fed with 100 candies. Venusaur is final evolution form of Bulbasaur that is Starter Pokémon.
| Venusaur - Seed Pokémon
| There is a large flower on Venusaur's back. The flower is said to take on vivid colors if it gets plenty of nutrition and sunlight. The flower's aroma soothes the emotions of people.
Venusaur is the part of a three-member family.
Shiny Venusaur Pokédex entry
- Venusaur was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Venusaur is 2,332, however it can reach 2,526, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between December 25th, 2016 and January 3rd, 2017, Venusaur's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Holiday 2016.
- Between May 5th and May 9th, 2017, Venusaur's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Grass Weekend.
- As a former 4th tier Raid Boss, Venusaur's CP was 28,861. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,554 and 1,943 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Venusaur was available in field research: "Evolve 5 Grass-type Pokémon" during Equinox 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 1,166.
- Shiny form of Venusaur was released during the third Community Day on March 25th, 2018.
- Venusaur page, on the official Pokédex website
- Venusaur article, on the Pokémon Wiki