Venonat is a Bug, Poison-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It can evolve into Venomoth after being fed with 50 candies.
| Venonat - Insect Pokémon
| Venonat is said to have evolved with a coat of thin, stiff hair that covers its entire body for protection. It possesses large eyes that never fail to spot even minuscule prey.
Venonat is the part of a two-member family.
- Venonat was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Venonat is 860, however it can reach 932, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between April 2nd and April 9th, 2019, Venonat's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Bug Out.
- From July 6th, 2016 to February 9th, 2017, Venonat used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- From February 9th, 2017 to February 16th, 2017, Venonat used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Venonat is one of the Pokémon that Ditto can appear as in wild.
- Venonat page, on the official Pokédex website
- Venonat article, on the Pokémon Wiki