Vaporeon is a Water-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Eevee when fed 25 candies.
| Vaporeon - Bubble Jet Pokémon
| Vaporeon underwent a spontaneous mutation and grew fins and gills that allow it to live underwater. This Pokémon has the ability to freely control water.
Vaporeon is the part of a eight-member family.
Shiny Vaporeon Pokédex entry
Sprites of Vaporeon with event hats
- Vaporeon was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Vaporeon is 2,670, however it can reach 2,892, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- As a former 3rd tier Raid Boss, Vaporeon's CP was 15,985. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,779 and 2,225 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Shiny form of Vaporeon was released with the start of the eighth Community Day on August 11th, 2018.
- There is an easter egg that refers to the names of the Eevee Brothers. Naming Eevee to Rainer will result in a Vaporeon when it is evolved.
- Works only once per account and even if Eevee was already evolved into Vaporeon not using this method.
- Vaporeon page, on the official Pokédex website
- Vaporeon article, on the Pokémon Wiki