Umbreon is a Dark-type Pokémon from the Johto region. It evolves from Eevee after being fed 25 candies and has walked 10 km as a Buddy Pokémon, and evolving it still being Buddy during the nighttime in game.
- Last Resort: available during events: Aug, Dec 2018, Dec 2019 Community Day, Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto and Kanto Celebration Event
- Psychic: available during events: Aug 2021 Community Day
Umbreon is part of a nine-member family.
This costumed Umbreon can be obtained from evolving respective costumed Eevee.
- Umbreon was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- Shiny form of Umbreon was released on the eighth Community Day on August 11th, 2018.
|Tier 3 CP 13,509
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Defeat 2 Team GO Rocket Grunts: Luminous Legends Y
Catch 15 Dark-type Pokémon: Team GO Rocket Celebration
Battle in a raid: 2020 Feb
Special Research/Timed Research:
What You Choose to Be - 3rd part: Evolve 2 Eevee
- Umbreon is a tier 3 Raid Boss most recently. However, it used to be a tier 4 before.
- There is a continuation of an easter egg that refers to the names of the Eevee Brothers, despite the fact that Tamao wasn't member of Eevee Brother, naming Eevee with her name will result in a Umbreon when it is evolved.
- Works only once per account and even if Eevee was already evolved into Umbreon not using this method.
- Umbreon is the only Eeveelution (not counting Eevee) to have less than three non-legacy/event Charged Attacks.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Umbreon article, on the Pokémon Wiki