Tyrogue is part of a four-member family.
Increased chance/Previously in:
- Tyrogue's evolution form depends on which of the three IV stats it has the highest.
- If Tyrogue's highest IV is attack, it will evolve into Hitmonlee.
- If Tyrogue's highest IV is defense, it will evolve into Hitmonchan.
- If Tyrogue's highest IV is HP, it will evolve into Hitmontop.
- If Tyrogue has two highest IVs it will randomly evolve into one of forms that are respective for each stat.
- If Tyrogue has all three IV stats are equal it will randomly evolve into one of three forms with a 50% chance of becoming Hitmontop and a 50% chance of becoming either Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan.
- To check Tyrogue's best IV stat, player can use Pokémon Appraisal on selected Tyrogue that is meant to be evolved.
- If all three base stats are tied, Tyrogue has a 50% chance of evolving into Hitmontop and 25% each for the other two. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2018-11-08.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Tyrogue article, on the Pokémon Wiki