Tyrogue is a Fighting-type Baby Pokémon from Johto region. It can evolve into either Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan or Hitmontop when fed 25 candies.
| Tyrogue - Scuffle Pokémon
| Tyrogue becomes stressed out if it does not get to train every day. When raising this Pokémon, the Trainer must establish and uphold various training methods.
Tyrogue is the part of a four-member family.
- Tyrogue was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- Since December 16th, 2019, Tyrogue can be hatched from 7-km Eggs with a 281 of maximal CP.
- From February 16th, 2017 to December 18th, 2018, Tyrogue used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- From December 18th, 2018 to April 26th, 2019, Tyrogue used to be a possible hatchling from 7-km Eggs.
- From April 26th, 2019 to December 16th, 2019, Tyrogue used to be a possible hatchling from 5&7-km Eggs.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Tyrogue was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza 2017.
- Between September 22nd and October 3rd, 2017, Tyrogue was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Equinox 2017.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Tyrogue was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza 2018.
- Between April 16th and April 23rd, 2019, Tyrogue was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza 2019.
- Between August 5th and August 19th, 2019, Tyrogue was temporarily possible gift 2-km egg hatchling during the Gift Event.
- Tyrogue's evolution form depends on which of the three IV stats it has the highest.
- If Tyrogue's highest IV is attack, it will evolve into Hitmonlee.
- If Tyrogue's highest IV is defense, it will evolve into Hitmonchan.
- If Tyrogue's highest IV is HP, it will evolve into Hitmontop.
- If Tyrogue has two highest IVs it will randomly evolve into one of forms that are respective for each stat.
- If Tyrogue has all three IV stats are equal it will randomly evolve into one of three forms with a 50% chance of becoming Hitmontop and a 50% chance of becoming either Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan.
- To check Tyrogue's best IV stat, player can use Pokémon Appraisal on selected Tyrogue that is meant to be evolved.
- Tyrogue page, on the official Pokédex website
- Tyrogue article, on the Pokémon Wiki