|Tyrogue - Scuffle Pokémon|
|Tyrogue becomes stressed out if it does not get to train every day. When raising this Pokémon, the Trainer must establish and uphold various training methods.|
Tyrogue is the part of a four-member family.
- Tyrogue was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- Since February 16th, 2017, Tyrogue can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 231 of maximal CP.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Tyrogue was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- Between September 22nd and October 3rd, 2017, Tyrogue was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Equinox event.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Tyrogue was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- Tyrogue's evolution form depends on which of the three IV stats it has the highest.
- If Tyrogue's highest IV is attack, it will evolve into Hitmonlee.
- If Tyrogue's highest IV is defense, it will evolve into Hitmonchan.
- If Tyrogue's highest IV is HP, it will evolve into Hitmontop.
- If Tyrogue has two highest IVs it will randomly evolve into one of forms that are respective for each stat.
- If Tyrogue has all three IV stats are equal it will randomly evolve into one of three forms with a 50% chance of becoming Hitmontop and a 50% chance of becoming either Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan.
- To check Tyrogue's best IV stat, player can use Pokémon Appraisal on selected Tyrogue that is meant to be evolved.
- ↑ If all three base stats are tied, Tyrogue has a 50% chance of evolving into Hitmontop and 25% each for the other two. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2018-11-08.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Tyrogue article, on the Pokémon Wiki