Tyranitar is a Rock, Dark-type Pokémon from Johto-region. It evolves from Pupitar when fed 100 candies and it is final evolution form of Larvitar.
| Tyranitar - Armor Pokémon
| Tyranitar is so overwhelmingly powerful, it can bring down a whole mountain to make its nest. This Pokémon wanders about in mountains seeking new opponents to fight.
Tyranitar is the part of a three-member family.
Shiny Tyranitar Pokédex entry
- Tyranitar was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Tyranitar is 3,287, however it can reach 3,561, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 4th and June 11th, 2019, Tyranitar's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Adventure Week 2019.
- As a 4th tier Raid Boss, Tyranitar's CP is 37,599. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge is 2,191 and 2,739 when encountered Pokémon is boosted by weather.
- Shiny form of Tyranitar was released during the sixth Community Day on June 16th, 2018.
- Tyranitar is the only Pokémon to have received a Community Day Fast Attack move, while all others received Charged Attacks.