Typhlosion is a Fire-type Pokémon from Johto region. It evolves from Quilava after being fed with 100 candies and it is final evolution form of Cyndaquil.
| Typhlosion - Volcano Pokémon
| Typhlosion obscures itself behind a shimmering heat haze that it creates using its intensely hot flames. This Pokémon creates blazing explosive blasts that burn everything to cinders.
Typhlosion is the part of a three-member family.
Shiny Typhlosion Pokédex entry
- Typhlosion was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Typhlosion is 2,476, however it can reach 2,683, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 13th and June 22nd, 2017, Typhlosion's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Solstice Week event.
- As a former 4th tier Raid Boss, Typhlosion's CP was 28,260. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,651 and 2,064 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Typhlosion was available in field research: "Win 5 Raid Battles." during April, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 1,238.
- Shiny form of Typhlosion was released during the eleventh Community Day on November 10th, 2018.