Turtwig is a Grass-type Pokémon from Sinnoh region. It evolves into Grotle after being fed 25 candies and its final evolution is Torterra.
| Turtwig - Tiny Leaf Pokémon
| It undertakes photosynthesis with its body, making oxygen. The leaf on its head wilts if it is thirsty.
Turtwig is the part of a three-member family.
- Turtwig was released with the initial release of Sinnoh-region Pokémon on October 16th, 2018.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Turtwig is 1,017, however it can reach 1,102, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between March 19th and March 26th, 2019, Turtwig's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Equinox 2019.
- Between June 13th and June 16th, 2019, Turtwig's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Chicago Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- Between July 4th and July 7th, 2019, Turtwig's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Dortmund Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- Between August 6th and August 12th, 2019, Turtwig's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Yokohama Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- Since February 13th, 2019, Turtwig can be hatched from 2-km Eggs with a 678 of maximal CP.
- From October 16th, 2018 to February 13th, 2019, Turtwig used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Turtwig was available in field research: "Catch 3 Bulbasaur or Chikorita" during Equinox 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 508.
- Turtwig was the Pokémon featured on the twenty-first Community Day that took place on September 15th, 2019.
- Shiny form of Turtwig was released on this Community Day.
- Turtwig page, on the official Pokédex website
- Turtwig article, on the Pokémon Wiki