Treecko is a Grass-type Pokémon from the Hoenn region. It evolves into Grovyle when fed with 25 candies and into Sceptile after being fed 100 candies.
| Treecko - Wood Gecko Pokémon
| Treecko has small hooks on the bottom of its feet that enable it to scale vertical walls. This Pokémon attacks by slamming foes with its thick tail.
Treecko is the part of a three-member family.
Treecko Community Day announcement
- Treecko was released with the main release of Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 8th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Treecko is 902, however it can reach 977, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between July 14th and July 15th, 2018, Treecko's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Pokémon GO Fest 2018.
- Between March 19th and March 26th, 2019, Treecko's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Equinox.
- Since February 13th, 2019, Treecko can be hatched from 2-km Eggs with a 601 of maximal CP.
- From December 8th, 2017 to December 18th, 2018, Treecko used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Treecko was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- Treecko was available in field research: "Catch the Seed Pokémon that is seen walking in a river." during Detective Pikachu Celebration with a maximum capture CP of 451.
- Treecko was the Pokémon featured on the fifteenth Community Day that took place on March 23rd, 2019.
- Shiny form of Treecko was released on this Community Day.
- In Generation III of core series games, Treecko was a Starter Pokémon and now, in Pokémon GO, though it is not official, it is considered a Hoenn-region Starter Pokémon in players community.
- Treecko page, on the official Pokédex website
- Treecko article, on the Pokémon Wiki