Trapinch is a Ground-type Pokémon from the Hoenn region. It can evolve into Vibrava when fed 25 candies and its final evolution form is Flygon.
| Trapinch - Ant Pit Pokémon
| Trapinch's nest is a sloped, bowl-like pit dug in sand. This Pokémon patiently waits for prey to tumble down the pit. Its giant jaws have enough strength to crush even boulders.
Trapinch is the part of a three-member family.
- Trapinch was released with the release of desert-theme, Hoenn-region Pokémon on January 23rd, 2018.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Trapinch is 1,092, however it can reach 1,183, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between July 14th and July 15th, 2018, Trapinch's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Pokémon GO Fest 2018.
- Since April 9th, 2019, Trapinch can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 728 of maximal CP.
- From January 23rd, 2018 to April 9th, 2019, Trapinch used to be a possible hatchling from 10-km Eggs.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Trapinch was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza 2018.
- Trapinch was available in field research: "Evolve 3 Wurmple." during Hoenn Celebration 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 546.
- Trapinch page, on the official Pokédex website
- Trapinch article, on the Pokémon Wiki