Totodile is a Water-type Pokémon from the Johto region. It evolves into Croconaw after being fed with 25 candies and its final evolution is Feraligatr.
| Totodile - Big Jaw Pokémon
| Despite the smallness of its body, Totodile's jaws are very powerful. While the Pokémon may think it is just playfully nipping, its bite has enough power to cause serious injury.
Totodile is the part of a three-member family.
- Totodile was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Totodile is 970, however it can reach 1,051, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Totodile's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Totodile's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- Since February 13th, 2019, Totodile can be hatched from 2-km Eggs with a 646 of maximal CP.
- From July 7th, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Totodile used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- From December 10th, 2018 to February 13th, 2019, Totodile used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Totodile was temporarily possible 5-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Totodile was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Water Festival.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Totodile's CP was 3,600. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 646 and 808 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Totodile was the Pokémon featured on the thirteenth Community Day that took place on January 12th, 2019.
- In Generation II of core series games, Totodile was a Starter Pokémon and now, in Pokémon GO, though it is not official, it is considered a Johto-region Starter Pokémon in players community.
- Totodile page, on the official Pokédex website
- Totodile article, on the Pokémon Wiki