Torchic is a Fire-type Pokémon from the Hoenn region. It evolves into Combusken when fed with 25 candies and its final evolution form is Blaziken.
| Torchic - Chick Pokémon
| Torchic sticks with its Trainer, following behind with unsteady steps. This Pokémon breathes fire of over 1,800 degrees Fahrenheit, including fireballs that leave the foe scorched black.
Torchic is the part of a three-member family.
Torchic Community Day announcement
- Torchic was released with the main release of Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 8th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Torchic is 937, however it can reach 1,015, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between July 14th and July 15th, 2018, Torchic's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Pokémon GO Fest 2018.
- Between February 4th and February 13th, 2019, Torchic's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Lunar New Year.
- Since February 13th, 2019, Torchic can be hatched from 2-km Eggs with a 624 of maximal CP.
- From December 8th, 2017 to December 18th, 2018, Torchic used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Torchic was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- Torchic was available in field research: "Catch 3 Treecko or Mudkip." during April to June, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 468.
- Torchic was the Pokémon featured on the seventeenth Community Day that took place on May 19th, 2019.
- Shiny form of Torchic was released on this Community Day.
- In Generation III of core series games, Torchic was a Starter Pokémon and now, in Pokémon GO, though it is not official, it is considered a Hoenn-region Starter Pokémon in players community.
- Torchic has gender difference, as its male representatives have small, black speck on their rear.
- Torchic page, on the official Pokédex website
- Torchic article, on the Pokémon Wiki