Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Togetic is said to be a Pokémon that brings good fortune. When the Pokémon spots someone who is pure of heart, it is said to appear and share its happiness with that person.
- Togetic's cry
- Extrasensory, Hidden Power: added on February 16th, 2017
- Steel Wing, Zen Headbutt: removed on February 16th, 2017
Togetic is part of a three-member family.
- Togetic was released with the release of Johto-region Baby Pokémon on December 12th, 2016.
- Shiny form of Togetic was released on Eggstravaganza 2018 on March 22nd, 2018.
|In wild since 2017 Feb 16
Increased spawns in:
|Tier 3 CP 12,936
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
|732||Special Research/Timed Research:|
Weather Week - Completing 4th part
- Togetic is a tier 3 Raid Boss most recently. However, it used to be a tier 4 before.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Togetic article, on the Pokémon Wiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.