Autumn-themed Pokémon had increased spawn rates in the wild and from Incense or Lure Modules:
These Shiny Pokémon were released with the start of the event:
5-km Eggs obtained during the event would hatch Autumn-themed Pokémon:
The following Raid Bosses were available for a time of this event:
Max capture CP 504 CP 631 CP
Max capture CP 1,278 CP 1,598 CP
Max capture CP 633 CP 791 CP
Max capture CP 751 CP 939 CP
Max capture CP 537 CP 672 CP
Max capture CP 960 CP 1,200 CP
Max capture CP 1,690 CP 2,113 CP
Max capture CP 1,156 CP 1,446 CP
Max capture CP 1,227 CP 1,534 CP
Max capture CP 1,502 CP 1,877 CP
Field Research event tasks
There were several Field Research tasks exclusively for the duration of the event.
During this event there was a Timed Research series that was titled The Seasons Change: Part 1 in game.
- The event time was originally planned to be October 9th 8 a.m. to October 12th 1 p.m., local time. It was modified to be based on PDT due to overlapping with Fashion Week.
- The 1/4 Egg hatch distance bonus was unannounced in the official blog post.
- Look forward to autumn-themed Pokémon, Berry bonuses, and Deerling coming as the seasons change!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2020-10-04.
- Two event will overlap for part of the world next week. Oversight on niantic’s part?. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2020-10-09.
- PokemonGoApp. Trainers, we've updated the timing of the autumn event. The event will now run from October 9th 8:00 a.m. PDT to October 12th 1:00 p.m. PDT, and has been updated in our blog post.. Twitter. Retrieved on 2020-10-08.