Tentacruel is a Water, Poison-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Tentacool after being fed 50 candies.
| Tentacruel - Jellyfish Pokémon
| Tentacruel has large red orbs on its head. The orbs glow before lashing the vicinity with a harsh ultrasonic blast. This Pokémon's outburst creates rough waves around it.
Tentacruel is the part of a two-member family.
- Tentacruel was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Tentacruel is 2,076, however it can reach 2,249, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Tentacruel's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2017.
- As a former 2nd tier Raid Boss, Tentacruel's CP was 11,493. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,384 and 1,730 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Tentacruel was available in field research: "Earn 5 Candies walking with your Buddy." during January to April, 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 1,038.
- Shiny form of Tentacruel was released with the beginning of Supereffective Week on November 19th, 2019.