|Tentacool - Jellyfish Pokémon|
|Tentacool's body is largely composed of water. If it is removed from the sea, it dries up like parchment. If this Pokémon happens to become dehydrated, put it back into the sea.|
Tentacool is the part of a two-member family.
- Tentacool was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Tentacool is 921, however it can reach 998, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Tentacool's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Tentacool's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- From July 6th, 2016 to May 10th, 2017, Tentacool used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Tentacool article, on the Pokémon Wiki