During this event Team GO Rocket Balloons could appear in a three-hour window instead of six-hour (from 00:00 to 02:59, 03:00 to 05:59 and so on), thus Trainer had a chance to encounter 8 balloons a day.
These Shadow Pokémon would be released the day before the event:
These Shadow Pokémon would be released with the start of the event:
These Shiny Shadow Pokémon would be released the day before the event:
These Shiny Shadow Pokémon would be released with the start of the event:
2-km and 5-km Eggs obtained during the event would hatch more of these Pokémon.
The following Raid Bosses were available for a time of this event.
Max capture CP 500 CP 625 CP
Max capture CP 576 CP 721 CP
Max capture CP 544 CP 680 CP
Max capture CP 751 CP 939 CP
Max capture CP 546 CP 683 CP
Max capture CP 974 CP 1,217 CP
Max capture CP 1,722 CP 2,153 CP
Max capture CP 1,172 CP 1,465 CP
Max capture CP 843 CP 1,054 CP
Max capture CP 934 CP 1,167 CP
Max capture CP 1,097 CP 1,372 CP
Max capture CP 1,306 CP 1,633 CP
Max capture CP 1,384 CP 1,730 CP
Max capture CP 1,310 CP 1,637 CP
Max capture CP 1,130 CP 1,413 CP
Max capture CP 1,466 CP 1,833 CP
Max capture CP 1,389 CP 1,736 CP
Max capture CP 1,048 CP 1,311 CP
Max capture CP 806 CP 1,008 CP
Max capture CP 1,443 CP 1,805 CP
On July 12th, 2020 from 11 a.m to 2 p.m., there was a battle-themed mini-event with different bonuses applied.
- On the first day of the event, only Team GO Rocket Balloons would encounter the new lineups of Shadow Pokémon, including Shadow Suicune. Battling in PokéStop would meet the previous lineups such as Shadow Entei.
- ↑ Celebrate Pokémon GO’s fourth anniversary by completing weekly challenges to unlock more species of Pokémon that’ll appear during Pokémon GO Fest 2020!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2020-06-25.
- ↑ Team GO Rocket has taken over the GO Fest Weekly Challenge!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2020-07-10.
- ↑ Rocket Balloons are every 20mins during Takeover hours.. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2020-07-12.
- ↑ Event box in the shop. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2020-07-12.
- ↑ NianticHelp. Defeating Giovanni at a PokéStop will allow you to encounter Shadow Entei through July 10 local time, and you will encounter Shadow Suicune starting July 11 local time.. Twitter. Retrieved on 2020-07-11.