Tauros is a Normal-type region-exclusive Pokémon from Kanto region. It does not evolve into nor from any other Pokémon. It is available only in North America. It is also male counterpart of Miltank.
| Tauros - Wild Bull Pokémon
| This Pokémon is not satisfied unless it is rampaging at all times. If there is no opponent for Tauros to battle, it will charge at thick trees and knock them down to calm itself.
Tauros is the part of a one-member family.
- Tauros was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Tauros is 2,246, however it can reach 2,433, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- From July 6th, 2016 to late Summer, 2016, Tauros used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Between September 14th and October 8th, 2018, Tauros was temporarily possible 7-km egg hatchling during the Ultra Bonus Event.
- Its most optimal moveset in combat is Tackle and Earthquake.
- Tauros page, on the official Pokédex website
- Tauros article, on the Pokémon Wiki