Tangela is a Grass-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It can evolve into Tangrowth after being fed 100 candies and a Sinnoh Stone is used.
| Tangela - Vine Pokémon
| Tangela's vines snap off easily if they are grabbed. This happens without pain, allowing it to make a quick getaway. The lost vines are replaced by newly grown vines the very next day.
Tangela is the part of a two-member family.
- Tangela was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Tangela is 1,918, however it can reach 2,078, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between May 5th and May 9th, 2017, Tangela's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Grass Weekend.
- Between March 19th and March 26th, 2019, Tangela's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Equinox 2019.
- From July 6th, 2016 to December 16th, 2019, Tangela used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Tangela was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza 2017.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Tangela was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza 2018.
- Between September 13th and October 8th, 2018, Tangela was temporarily possible 7-km egg hatchling during the Ultra Bonus Event 2018.
- As a former 2nd tier Raid Boss, Tangela's CP was 11,394. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,278 and 1,598 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Tangela was available in field research: "Catch 3 Oddish or Bellsprout." during April to June, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 959.
- Tangela was also available in field research: "Evolve 2 Grass-type Pokémon" during Equinox 2019.
- Tangela page, on the official Pokédex website
- Tangela article, on the Pokémon Wiki