Swinub is an Ice, Ground-type Pokémon from Johto region. It can evolve into Piloswine when fed with 25 candies and its final evolution form is Mamoswine.
| Swinub - Pig Pokémon
| Swinub roots for food by rubbing its snout against the ground. Its favorite food is a mushroom that grows under the cover of dead grass. This Pokémon occasionally roots out hot springs.
Swinub is the part of a three-member family.
- Swinub was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Swinub is 635, however it can reach 688, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 13th and June 22nd, 2017, Swinub's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Solstice Week event.
- Between December 21st, 2017 and January 4th, 2018, Swinub's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Holiday.
- Between July 14th and July 15th, 2018, Swinub's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Pokémon GO Fest 2018.
- Between December 18th, 2018 and January 2nd, 2019, Swinub's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Holiday event.
- Between April 29th and May 2nd, 2019, Swinub's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Earth Day.
- Since February 9th, 2018, Swinub can be hatched from 2-km Eggs with a 423 of maximal CP.
- From July 7th, 2017 to December 21st, 2017, Swinub used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Swinub's CP was 2,357. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 423 and 529 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Swinub was the Pokémon featured on the fourteenth Community Day that took place on February 16th, 2019.
- Shiny form of Swinub was released on this Community Day.
- Swinub page, on the official Pokédex website
- Swinub article, on the Pokémon Wiki