Swalot is a Poison-type Pokémon from Hoenn region. It evolves from Gulpin when fed 50 candies.
| Swalot - Poison Bag Pokémon
| When Swalot spots prey, it spurts out a hideously toxic fluid from its pores and sprays the target. Once the prey has weakened, this Pokémon gulps it down whole with its cavernous mouth.
Swalot is the part of a two-member family.
- Swalot was released with the main release of Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 8th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Swalot is 1,695, however it can reach 1,837, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Swalot was available in field research: "Use 5 Nanab Berries to help catch Pokémon." during May to August, 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 847.
- Swalot page, on the official Pokédex website
- Swalot article, on the Pokémon Wiki