Trainers had a chance to encounter Snorlax sleeping, or laying down, in the wild, much like the picture states. All Snorlax caught during the event knew the exclusive attack Yawn.
- This is a tie-in event with announcement of Pokémon Sleep at the Pokémon 2019 Press Conference.
- In this event, sleeping Snorlax did not attack in encounter screen nor flee. However, the first two Poké Balls thrown at Snorlax always failed to catch it. They were not deducted from the Trainer's inventory. The throws did not affect first throw bonus and streak in research tasks either.
- This glitch was fixed in 0.145.0 update.
- It was possible to evolve a Munchlax to obtain Yawn.
- Sleeping Snorlax was a guaranteed catch on the Pokémon GO Plus.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Snoozing with Snorlax!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2019-05-29.
- ↑ It seems that the first two balls thrown at Sleepy Snorlax are scripted to always fail. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2019-05-30.
- ↑ Snorlax is caught automatically on the first throw in the new update. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2019-06-02.
- ↑ Evolving Munchlax gives Yawn also. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2019-05-29.
- ↑ Sleeping Snorlax is a guaranteed catch on the Pokémon Go Plus. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2019-05-29.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.