The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Sudowoodo camouflages itself as a tree to avoid being attacked by enemies. However, because its hands remain green throughout the year, the Pokémon is easily identified as a fake during the winter.
- Sudowoodo's cry
Sudowoodo is part of a two-member family.
- Sudowoodo was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- Shiny form of Sudowoodo was released on Gift Event on August 5th, 2019.
|In wild since 2017 Feb 16|
Increased chance/Previously in:
|Tier 3 CP 15,091
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Give your buddy 3 treats: 2020 Jul
Give your buddy a treat: Tricky Pokémon
Throwback Challenge 2020: Johto - 4th part: Evolve a Pokémon
The Take-Over Continues - 1st part: Spin 10 PokéStops
- Normally, evolved stages of Pokémon cannot be shiny in encounter screen, but exceptionally during Tricky Pokémon, and after, Sudowoodo can.
- Sudowoodo is a tier 3 Raid Boss most recently. However, it used to be a tier 2 before.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Sudowoodo article, on the Pokémon Wiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.