Stunky is a Poison, Dark-type Pokémon from the Sinnoh region. It evolves into Skuntank after being fed 50 candies.
| Stunky - Skunk Pokémon
| It protects itself by spraying a noxious fluid from its rear. The stench lingers for 24 hours.
Stunky is the part of a two-member family.
- Stunky was released with the beginning of the Halloween event in 2018 on October 23rd, 2018.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Stunky is 987, however it can reach 1,069, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between October 23rd and November 1st, 2018, Stunky's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Halloween event.
- Since December 18th, 2018, Stunky can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 657 of maximal CP.
- Stunky page, on the official Pokédex website
- Stunky article, on the Pokémon Wiki