Stat-changing attacks are Charged Attacks that have a chance to trigger stat boosts. These boosts may either raise or lower the stats of the attacking or defending Pokémon. There are currently 24 available stat-changing attacks.
List of stat-changing attacks
The following list contains all of the currently available stat-changing attacks.
- The first attacks introduced were Ancient Power, Ominous Wind and Silver Wind with the start of February 2019 Community Day, featuring Swinub.
- Power-Up Punch was introduced during the Battle Showdown 2019.
- Acid Spray and Leaf Tornado were introduced during the Equinox 2019.
- Earth Power was introduced following the Lure Module update.
- Skull Bash was added with the July 2019 combat system update.
- Muddy Water became available at the beginning of the July 2019 Community Day, featuring Mudkip.
- Crabhammer was introduced during the Water Festival 2019.
- Bubble Beam and Psychic were updated with the September 2019 combat system update.
- Close Combat, Draco Meteor, Icy Wind, Night Slash, Overheat, Psycho Boost, and Sand Tomb were updated with the December 2019 combat system update.
- Fell Stinger, Mirror Shot, Octazooka, and Superpower were added with the December 2019 combat system update.
- Ancient Power, Energy Ball, Leaf Tornado, Ominous Wind and Silver Wind were updated with the April 2020 combat system update.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Stat Boosts Come to Trainer Battles!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2019-02-14.
- ↑ Challenge fellow Trainers in our Battle Showdown event!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2019-03-05.
- ↑ Celebrate the equinox with Pokémon GO!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2019-03-18.
- ↑ Harness the power of special new lures, and meet more Pokémon!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2019-05-18.
- ↑ Community Note: New attacks and updates for Trainer Battles. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2019-07-10.
- ↑ Dive into Water Festival 2019!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2019-08-16.
- ↑ Community Note: Combat-system updates, more attacks, and other changes coming to Trainer Battles. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2020-01-05.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Community Note: GO Battle League preview, combat system update, legacy attacks, and more!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2019-12-16.
- ↑ Community Note: Trainer Battle attack updates for Grass-type month. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2020-04-03.