Staryu is a Water-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves into Starmie when fed 50 candies.
| Staryu - Star Shape Pokémon
| Staryu's center section has an organ called the core that shines bright red. If you go to a beach toward the end of summer, the glowing cores of these Pokémon look like the stars in the sky.
Staryu is the part of a two-member family.
- Staryu was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Staryu is 991, however it can reach 1,074, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Staryu's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2017.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Staryu's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2018.
- Between August 23rd and August 30th, 2019, Staryu's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2019.
- From July 6th, 2016 to July 7th, 2017, Staryu used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Between August 23rd and August 30th, 2019, Staryu was temporarily possible 5-km egg hatchling during the Water Festival 2019.
- Staryu was available in field research: "Power Up Pokémon 3 times." during June, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 495.
- On August 20th, 2016, its attack Quick Attack was replaced with Tackle, which has higher DPS.
- Staryu page, on the official Pokédex website
- Staryu article, on the Pokémon Wiki