Starmie is a Water, Psychic-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Staryu when fed with 50 candies.
| Starmie - Mysterious Pokémon
| Starmie's center section—the core—glows brightly in seven colors. Because of its luminous nature, this Pokémon has been given the nickname “the gem of the sea.”
Starmie is the part of a two-member family.
- Starmie was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Starmie is 2,215, however it can reach 2,400, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Starmie's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Starmie's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- As a former 3rd tier Raid Boss, Starmie's CP was 17,384. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,476 and 1,846 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Starmie was available in field research: "Catch 5 Electric-, Normal- or Poison-type Pokémon." during January to April, 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 1,107.
- On August 20th, 2016, its attacks Quick Attack and Psybeam were replaced with Tackle and Psychic respectively.
- Starmie page, on the official Pokédex website
- Starmie article, on the Pokémon Wiki