Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Starmie's center section—the core—glows brightly in seven colors. Because of its luminous nature, this Pokémon has been given the nickname “the gem of the sea.”
- Starmie's cry
- Psychic: added on August 19th, 2016
- Hidden Power: added on February 16th, 2017
- Ice Beam, Thunder: added on January 31st, 2019
- Quick Attack, Psybeam: removed on August 19th, 2016
- Tackle: added on August 19th, 2016, removed on February 16th, 2017
Starmie is part of a two-member family.
- Starmie was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- Shiny form of Starmie was released on Enigma Week on August 7th, 2020.
|In wild since 2016 Jul 6|
|Tier 3 CP 19,044
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Catch 5 Electric-, Normal- or Poison-type Pokémon: 2019 Jan - Apr
Special Research/Timed Research:
Psychic Spectacular - Completing 4th part
Throwback Challenge 2020: Kanto - Completing 2nd part
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Starmie article, on the Pokémon Wiki