Starly is a Normal, Flying-type Pokémon from Sinnoh region. It evolves into Staravia after being fed 25 candies and its final evolution is Staraptor.
| Starly - Starling Pokémon
| They flock around mountains and fields, chasing after bug Pokémon. Their singing is noisy and annoying.
Starly is the part of a three-member family.
- Starly was released with the initial release of Sinnoh-region Pokémon on October 16th, 2018.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Starly is 616, however it can reach 667, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between August 6th and August 12th, 2019, Starly's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Yokohama Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- From October 16th, 2018 to April 9th, 2019, Starly used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Starly page, on the official Pokédex website
- Starly article, on the Pokémon Wiki