Stantler is a Normal-type Pokémon from the Johto region. It does not evolve into nor from any other Pokémon.
| Stantler - Big Horn Pokémon
| Stantler's magnificent antlers were traded at high prices as works of art. As a result, this Pokémon was hunted close to extinction by those who were after the priceless antlers.
Stantler is the part of a one-member family.
- Stantler was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- Shiny form of Stantler was released with the start of the Holiday 2019 on December 24th, 2019.
- Shadow form of Stantler was released on December 24th, 2019.
- Shadow Stantler can be shiny.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Stantler is 1,855, however it can reach 2,010, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between December 18th, 2018 and January 2nd, 2019, Stantler's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Holiday 2018.
- Between December 24th, 2019 and January 1st, 2020, Stantler's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Holiday 2019.
- From February 16th, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Stantler used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Stantler was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza 2017.
- Between December 24th, 2019 and January 1st, 2020, Bell Stantler was temporarily possible 7-km egg hatchling during the Holiday.
- As a former 2nd tier Raid Boss, Stantler's CP was 10,611. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,236 and 1,546 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Stantler was available in field research: "Earn 5 hearts with your Buddy." during January, 2020 with a maximum capture CP of 927.
- Stantler page, on the official Pokédex website
- Stantler article, on the Pokémon Wiki