Spoink is a Psychic-type Pokémon from Hoenn region. It can evolve into Grumpig when fed 50 candies.
| Spoink - Bounce Pokémon
| Spoink bounces around on its tail. The shock of its bouncing makes its heart pump. As a result, this Pokémon cannot afford to stop bouncing—if it stops, its heart will stop.
Spoink is the part of a two-member family.
- Spoink was released with the main release of Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 8th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Spoink is 1,143, however it can reach 1,239, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between October 5th and October 14th, 2018, Spoink's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Psychic Spectacular.
- Between February 4th and February 13th, 2019, Spoink's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Lunar New Year 2019.
- Between July 4th and July 7th, 2019, Spoink's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Dortmund Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- Between September 9th and September 16th, 2019, Spoink's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Global Challenge, Global Hatches.
- From December 8th, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Spoink used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- From February 13th, 2019 to December 16th, 2019, Spoink used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Spoink was hatching more often from 2-km eggs, during the result of Legendary Week from March 5th to March 16th, 2018.
- Spoink was available in field research: "Hatch an Egg." during May to August, 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 571.
- Spoink was also available in field research: "Battle in a Raid." during September to December, 2019.
- Shiny form of Spoink was released with the beginning of the Lunar New Year on February 4th, 2019.
- Spoink page, on the official Pokédex website
- Spoink article, on the Pokémon Wiki