The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Spinda - Spot Panda Pokémon|
|All the Spinda that exist in the world are said to have utterly unique spot patterns. The shaky, tottering steps of this Pokémon give it the appearance of dancing.|
Spinda is the part of a one-member family.
- Spinda was released with the change of Field Research tasks and rewards on August 1st, 2018.
- Shiny form of Spinda was released when the pattern started rotating on July 1st, 2019. Since then, each pattern of Spinda can be shiny.
Make 5 Great Curveball throws in a row: Since 2019 Jan
Pattern 8 is currently available
- In game update to version 0.95.3, there were 8 variants of Spinda added to species dictionary in game data. 
- The availability of different patterns are listed as follow:
- Pattern 1: Oct 2018 (written Make 2 Nice Curveball Throws, but actual Make 2 Curveball throws in a row), Nov-Dec 2019
- Pattern 2: Mar-Apr 2019
- Pattern 3: Sep 2018 (Make a Great Curveball throw), Sep-Oct 2019
- Pattern 4: May-Jun 2019
- Pattern 5: Jan-Feb 2019
- Pattern 6: Dec 2018 (Make a Great Curveball throw), Mar 2020
- Pattern 7: Nov 2018 (Make 3 Nice Curveball Throws), Jan-Feb 2020
- Pattern 8: Aug 2018 (Land 3 Curveball throws in a row), Jul-Aug 2019, Apr 2020
- Pattern 9 (heart): Valentine's Day 2019
- The original pattern goes as this sequence: 8, 3, 1, 7, 6, 5, 2, 4.
- Version 0.137.1 introduced 11 new Spinda patterns, bringing the total count to 20 patterns.
- ↑ New in v0.95.3: Account linking, Quests, Spinda’s Variants, 2 new moves, and… PokeStop Submissions? TheSilphRoad.com. Retrieved on 2018-04-28.
- ↑ Heart Spinda is #9 and circles for additional forms now showing. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2019-03-08.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Spinda article, on the Pokémon Wiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.