Spinda is a Normal-type Pokémon from the Hoenn region. It does not evolve into nor from any other Pokémon.
| Spinda - Spot Panda Pokémon
| All the Spinda that exist in the world are said to have utterly unique spot patterns. The shaky, tottering steps of this Pokémon give it the appearance of dancing.
Spinda is the part of a one-member family.
- In game update to version 0.95.3, there were 8 variants of Spinda added to species dictionary in game data. 
- Spinda was released with the start of August field research on August 1st, 2018. Its maximum capture CP is 523. Since January 2019, the task is "Make 5 Great Curveball throws in a row".
- Pattern 7 is currently available. The availability of different patterns are listed as follow:
- Pattern 1: Oct 2018 (written Make 2 Nice Curveball Throws, but actual Make 2 Curveball throws in a row), Nov-Dec 2019
- Pattern 2: Mar-Apr 2019
- Pattern 3: Sep 2018 (Make a Great Curveball throw), Sep-Oct 2019
- Pattern 4: May-Jun 2019
- Pattern 5: Jan-Feb 2019
- Pattern 6: Dec 2018 (Make a Great Curveball throw)
- Pattern 7: Nov 2018 (Make 3 Nice Curveball Throws), January 2020
- Pattern 8: Aug 2018 (Land 3 Curveball throws in a row), Jul-Aug 2019
- Pattern 9 (heart): Valentine's Day 2019
- Shiny form of Spinda was released on July 1st, 2019.
- Version 0.137.1 introduced 11 new Spinda patterns, bringing the total count to 20 patterns.
- Spinda page, on the official Pokédex website
- Spinda article, on the Pokémon Wiki