Spheal is an Ice, Water-type Pokémon from Hoenn region. It can evolve into Sealeo when fed with 25 candies and its final evolution form is Walrein.
| Spheal - Clap Pokémon
| Spheal is much faster rolling than walking to get around. When groups of this Pokémon eat, they all clap at once to show their pleasure. Because of this, their mealtimes are noisy.
Spheal is the part of a three-member family.
- Spheal was released with the release of aquatic-theme, Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 21st, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Spheal is 825, however it can reach 893, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between December 21st, 2017 and January 4th, 2018, Spheal's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Holiday.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Spheal's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- Between December 18th, 2018 and January 2nd, 2019, Spheal's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Holiday event.
- From December 21st, 2017 to February 9th, 2018, Spheal used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- From February 9th, 2018 to December 18th, 2018, Spheal used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Spheal page, on the official Pokédex website
- Spheal article, on the Pokémon Wiki