Spearow is a Normal, Flying-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It can evolve into Fearow when fed 50 candies.
| Spearow - Tiny Bird Pokémon
| Spearow has a very loud cry that can be heard over half a mile away. If its high, keening cry is heard echoing all around, it is a sign that they are warning each other of danger.
Spearow is the part of a two-member family.
- Spearow was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Spearow is 684, however it can reach 741, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between August 6th and August 12th, 2019, Spearow's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Yokohama Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- From July 6th, 2016 to February 16th, 2017, Spearow used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Spearow page, on the official Pokédex website
- Spearow article, on the Pokémon Wiki