Solrock is a Rock, Psychic-type region-exclusive Pokémon from the Hoenn region.
| Solrock - Meteorite Pokémon
| Solrock is a new species of Pokémon that is said to have fallen from space. It floats in air and moves silently. In battle, this Pokémon releases intensely bright light.
Solrock is the part of a one-member family.
- Solrock was released with the release of desert-theme, Hoenn-region Pokémon on January 23rd, 2018.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Solrock is 1,995, however it can reach 2,161, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between March 19th and March 26th, 2019, Solrock's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Equinox 2019.
- Between June 4th and June 11th, 2019, Solrock's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Adventure Week 2019.
- Since September 26th, 2019, Solrock can be hatched from native 5-km Eggs with a 1,330 of maximal CP.
- Solrock is currently a region-exclusive Pokémon of the Western Hemisphere; including the Americas and Africa.
- Solrock was originally a region-exclusive Pokémon of the Western Hemisphere.
- Solrock swapped to the Eastern Hemisphere; including Europe, Asia and Australia on June 21st, 2018.
- Solrock swapped again with the start of Equinox on March 19th, 2019.
- As a former 3rd tier Raid Boss, Solrock's CP was 15,009. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,330 and 1,662 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Shiny form of Solrock was released with the beginning of the Equinox on March 19th, 2019.
- This made Solrock and Lunatone the first shiny region-exclusive Pokémon in the game.
- It is vaguely stated by Niantic for which particular regions Solrock is exclusive, as it was publicly announced that it doesn't appear in the same region that Lunatone does.
- It is speculated that Solrock spawns more frequently between 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM local time, which could be the opposite of the spawn pattern for Lunatone.
- Solrock page, on the official Pokédex website
- Solrock article, on the Pokémon Wiki