Snover is a Grass, Ice-type Pokémon from the Sinnoh region. It evolves into Abomasnow after being fed 50 candies.
| Snover - Frost Tree Pokémon
| In the spring, it grows berries with the texture of frozen treats around its belly.
Snover is the part of a two-member family.
- Snover was released with the start of Holiday 2018 on December 18th, 2018.
- Shiny form of Snover was released with the start of Holiday 2019 on December 24th, 2019.
- Shadow form of Snover was released on December 24th, 2019.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Snover is 994, however it can reach 1,076, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between December 18th, 2018 and January 2nd, 2019, Snover's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Holiday 2018.
- Between March 19th and March 26th, 2019, Snover's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Equinox 2019.
- Between August 6th and August 12th, 2019, Snover's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Yokohama Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- Between December 24th, 2019 and January 1st, 2020, Snover's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Holiday 2019.
- From December 18th, 2018 to December 16th, 2019, Snover used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Between December 24th, 2019 and January 1st, 2020, Snover was temporarily possible 5-km egg hatchling during the Holiday.
- Snover was available in field research: "Catch 5 Ice-type Pokémon." during Holiday 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 497.
- Snover was also available in field research: "Take a Snapshot of your Buddy." during January, 2020.
- Snover page, on the official Pokédex website
- Snover article, on the Pokémon Wiki